Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kwang Hee Thread; The youngest member
Topic Started: May 14 2015, 10:11 PM (3,709 Views)
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kwang Hee - The Thread~

Posted Image

Name - Hwang Kwang Hee
Date of Birth - August 25th 1988
Debut - 2010 ZE:A Single - Nativity
Agency - Star Empire (Home to such groups as Jewerly (Ex), VOX(Ex), Nine Muses (Still alive!), ZE:A (Still sort of alive)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/hwangkwanghee
Instagram: https://instagram.com/prince_kwanghee/
Weibo: http://www.weibo.com/princekwanghee

Did you know?
1) Kwang Hee is listed as one of the vocalists in ZE:A....
Posted Image
2) He once mentioned that the girls that ignored him before he got surgery started calling him again once he was in ZE:A and more "handsome." His response was "Scram, don't call me"

3) He used to be a Chakra fan
4) He was an original member on Kim Byung Man's Law of the Jungle and technically the first idol on the show
5) He has poodles back at home
6) He was once excluded from the group shot for a ZE:A M/V because his agency scheduled the shot on the same day as one of his other schedules
7) He was also the first ever idol that was used a model for a cosmetic surgery business

TV Appearances

SBS - Prosecutor Princess (Cameo)
MBC - Gloria (Cameo)

MBN - Vampire Idol

SBS - Salamander Guru and The Shadows
KBS2 - My Husband Got a Family
MBC - Standby
SBS - To the Beautiful You

KBS2 - What Happens to My Family

Mnet - Office Reality ZE:A
Mnet - ZE:A returns

SBS - Law of the Jungle
MBC - We Got Married
SBS - Star King
MBC - Knee Slap Guru

tvN - Paid on the Spot!
Tooniverse - In a fix School
Olive - Guide to everyone lost in a supermarket
KBS2 - No problems at work

KBS W - The Prophet
Olive - Olive Show 2014
EChannel - Love Pawnshop
jTBC - Working with the boss
SBS - Fashion King Korea 2

MBC - Mysterious Masked Singer Pilot
SBS - The great cooking secrets
KBS W - Beauty Bible W
MBC - Infinity Challenge

2012 MBC Entertainment Awards - Best Male Rookie (We Got Married/Knee Slap Guru)
2013 SBS Entertainment Awards - Best Entertainer (Star King)
Edited by lordbordem, May 14 2015, 10:34 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
[ * ]
6) He was once excluded from the group shot for a ZE:A M/V because his agency scheduled the shot on the same day as one of his other schedules
That management lol

it was a nice recompilation I like kwangee and love the UEE episode , I first though it would be really forced, but thankfully they had already stumble with each other in the past so they were just clearing little misunderstandings jeje I don't ship them but it was a nice episode haha and the other like cupids XD
No Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well in the end I'm captivated by Kwanghee, I was neutral the first time about sixthman, but the more hate he got, the more affection I helplessly gave because he always work hard, try his best till his limit, and never give up (he took his lesson after what happen in Law of the Jungle show when he give up), he used to trying too hard and appeared too desperate to be funny, he got criticize and then there was a time when he was less talking.
but now I'm glad that there is less and less hate comment towards him, maybe the first time he got his mojo back was in chuseok special and IC auction when he make use of his bad acting talent (?) he really is funny tho.. and the more praises he got after busan wanted episode. After that, he's progressing, he become more relaxes, he become more able to throwing funny lines. Even from before IC, I find his blatantly honest comment is hilarious, he just have to become himself, and when I said himself is when he is not in situation to think to be funny like when in busan wanted episode (or maybe tone down a little bit of his :crazy: so that he can synchronize better to other member like he does now). I just hope his presence is strong enough to make him comeback to IC if he get enlist and discharge after 2 years like Haha.
Edited by Rn14, Feb 9 2016, 01:21 AM.
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
I think that Kwanghee is talented in variety shows, it's just that he could be less shy. In the latest episode (The Wailing) and the police chase episode he seemed to use his natural deeper voice when conversing, which actually makes him seem very different. At the same time, I personally like his high-pitched laughter, as it really sounds unique and makes me laugh at his laugh, which is an incredible feat. Similarly, I hope that he can come back to IC after his enlistment :)
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Member Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply