Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Forum Rules; Follow them or face the Ban Hammer~!
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 04:40 AM (140,120 Views)
lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You Must Read And Reply to the Rules to be able to see the other Forum Sections

1:Manners
Very Simple Rule, Do not slander, disrespect, abuse any other member of this forum, whether they are beginners or veteran members.
This also applies to celebrities, don't post disrespectful/flaming/rude/abusive content about celebrities, they get enough of the stuff as it is without us adding to it.

2:FAQ
If you ask any question that has been already answered in the FAQ, then you will be swiftly ignored, if you continue to ask the same question then you will be warned and banned, no exceptions

3:No Spam/Advertisement
We have enough spam as it is in our email inboxes, we don't need anymore here, Spam/Advertising Material is an instant warning

4:No offensive content
The show is designed for a 12+ Age Group and so is our forum, Do not swear or post explicit content in the forums, This is an instant bannable offense

5:Post Conditions
Your Caps Lock and S buttons works fine, do not write in completely broken English (Eg. Diz is the fo shizzle or HELP ME!!!!!), this type of stuff went out of fashion many years ago and is no longer funny or acceptable
Also try to post something at least of reasonable length, Cool! or Smilies only adds nothing to a post, There is no benefit to having a massive post count so it's not even worth doing

6:Use English in the main forums
Most of our members use English as a first language, so don't post in other languages except for designated Foreign Language threads in Gen Discussion (Only Korean and Mandarin/Cantonese)
The same rules apply in those threads as well, no swearing and infinite respect or face Mr Banhammer

7:No Flaming - No Racism
Disrespecting another members opinion or posting Racist material will be an instant ban, no exceptions

8:Patience
We are pretty laid back people and that is shown in our work, WE ARE NOT FAST WORKERS and nothing you say will change it, so save yourself the bother of typing them, we are going to just ignore them
Constant Whining will fall within the realms of Ban Hell

9:Spoiler Rules
Do not post spoilers in any part of the Forums except for the specially designated Spoiler Forum in the Episode Discussion Forum
Posting Spoilers outside of this area will give you an instant warning
Also don't complain about reading spoilers in the Spoiler forum, if you aren't capable enough to understand the concept of a Spoiler forum then you have no right to complain about it

10:Do Not Quote Images
It's annoying, takes up a massive amount of space and adds nothing to your post, don't quote pictures EVER!

11:Shoutbox
The shoutbox is a nice informal place isn't it? However the same rules apply here as the forum and you can also be warned and banned here

12:Usage of Softsubs
As mentioned in the subs itself, do not hardsub or stream our subs anywhere, we will do it ourselves when we think it's time to offer them.
Exceptions will be given on a case to case basis.

13:The Admins/Moderators are only Human
We can't be everywhere even if we really wanted to be, if you see someone breaking the rules, post about it in the shoutbox and/or PM one of the team.

14:Warnings/Bans
Every user will get just 3 warnings, On the 4th warning you will be banned and this will be a permanent IP Ban.
We are very lenient people so if you get 4 warnings or an instant Ban you probable deserved it and we don't ever want to see you here ever again
Warnings will be removed if you stay active and out of trouble for a month for every warning
So 1 warning = 1 month
2 Warnings = 2 months
3 Warnings = 3 months
Banned = Never

15: Pirates Ahoy! (Warez/ "Free Downloads")
Everyone loves to be a pirate but an internet pirate is against the law and will get us into some massive trouble, so don't request or post links to "free" material anywhere
The only exception right now will be Infinity Challenge links in the request section, but this will be end immediately without exception once we get complaints about them

16: Link Request Section
Don't request for episodes past Episode 170, they are easily available elsewhere, accept them thankfully and use them
For all other requests, just post it once, post twice and you will be warned.
Don't expect your requests to be fulfilled thou, you are probably better off just googling for it

17: Signatures
Maximum Signature sizes for pictures are 175 pixels high and 600 pixels wide
You may post a maximum of two pictures but they both must fit within the size listed above
so you can either have one 175 pixel high 600 pixel wide picture or 2 pictures that are 175 pixels high and 300 pixels wide
For text only, it is a maximum of 4 lines total
Animations are allowed but they must not be over 100KB in size
The 100KB size also applies for pictures

18: Multiple Personalities?
So you have Multiple Personalities and they must each have a separate accounts? Sorry but not allowed negotiate with your inner self and choose one
You are only allowed to have one account
If you don't like your username because you either made a mistake during sign up or you've matured or it's gone out of date, then PM one of the admins and we will change it as long as it is not too different from the original ID

19: Member User Titles

Newbie -- 0 Posts
Member -- 10 Posts
Gil's Cameos -- 30 Posts
JHD's Orange Gang Of Silver Cutlassfish Suits -- 50 Posts
Crazy Sense of Presence -- 80 Posts
Jjully Jjang's Minors -- 100 Posts
Haha's Reporting Team -- 120 Posts
Junstin Jimberlake Fan -- 135 Posts
Dol + I Subordinate -- 150 Posts
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member -- 200 Posts
Infinity Church Of Jae Suk Bishop -- 250 Posts
God Of Variety -- 300 Posts
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Testing

rahmattt
No Avatar
[ * ]
Testing

wordlife23
No Avatar
[ * ]
This is a reply to the rules.

pachieras
No Avatar
[ * ]
test

galaxy
No Avatar
[ * ]
testing

nicolesies
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hello, this is a reply to the rules :)

alyaarayy317
No Avatar
[ * ]
thanks & message noted :)

kwonjipui
No Avatar
[ * ]
testing...

jtqy92
No Avatar
[ * ]
ok

Noa
No Avatar
[ * ]
Read and accept these rules. Seems like pretty basic stuff and not overly hard to follow.

hairuchii
No Avatar
[ * ]
Is this where I reply to the rules?

namelov
No Avatar
[ * ]
I accept these rules.

havimon
No Avatar
[ * ]
understood

bettikus
No Avatar
[ * ]
I've read the rules and agree to follow them.

demoniciku
No Avatar
[ * ]
I agree to follow the rules

ashpoppins
No Avatar
[ * ]
I agree to the stated rules. :)

yjshaha14
No Avatar
[ * ]
this is a reply to the rule :)

tripleT
No Avatar
[ * ]
I agree to follow the rules.

fetish4kicks
No Avatar
[ * ]
ok

meen_21
No Avatar
[ * ]
Ok, I agree :)

noulinda6
No Avatar
[ * ]
Agree!

Orca
No Avatar
[ * ]
I agree.

elventine
No Avatar
[ * ]
i agree.

Cecaniah
No Avatar
[ * ]
Testing

sokhanith6896
No Avatar
[ * ]
testing....

abetejo
No Avatar
[ * ]
replied

awal
No Avatar
[ * ]
test

silverlode
No Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks. And I agree to the rules.

ChefMing
No Avatar
[ * ]
I accept these rules.

skillez
No Avatar
[ * ]
read and replied

MPwolk
No Avatar
[ * ]
Read and replying

lylinah
No Avatar
[ * ]
i agree

Dubdubb
No Avatar
[ * ]
Read!

abc-infinite
No Avatar
[ * ]
I have read and agreed to the rules above.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rules · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: