Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode 340; The Famous 7 Princesses
Topic Started: Jul 27 2013, 10:23 AM (9,132 Views)
lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Discuss Episode 340 Infinity Challenge The Famous 7 Princesses

Posted Image

▪ Infinity Challenge <The Famous 7 Princesses >▪
I’m the greatest princesses of this area! The battle of the princesses with the killer charms. Infinity Challenge <The Famous 7 Princesses>

# Invited to the castle!
All the princesses from fairy tales across the planet have gathered here! Was the poison inside the poison apple really deadly? Snow White Jae Suk! The Cinderella whose glass shoes fall off because of her large feet. Haha! Sleeping Beauty, whose face is really swollen because of excess sleep. Hong Chul! Princess Odette from “Chicken Soup Lake.” Hyung Don! The Little Mermaid that is packed with meat during this peak season, Gil! Thumbelina that is a thumb sized Titan, Jun Ha. Is that hair or hand made noodles? Rapunzel Myung Soo. High class and highly refined! You could place them anywhere and they definitely wouldn’t be out of place. Let us delve into their killer charms!

Posted Image

# Break the witch’s curse!

The 7 princesses have been placed under a curse! They have to undertake various tests to break from this curse! The 7 princesses hold a round table meeting. The princesses representing their respective countries get into a heated debate and this ends up revealing their intellects. Find the princess that is the most photogenic! The princess’s blind test! The genius food testing princesses usually only ate high quality meals so will they be able to pick out which is the expensive coffee and which is the famous buckwheat noodles that have been handed down over 3 generations? Bonus! The beauty secrets from the 7 extremely beautiful princesses!

Source:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/challenge/vod/index.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sheena
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
behind the scene - from Jang Yong Dae camera director's twitter
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bollocks
Member Avatar
Infinity Church Of Jae Suk Bishop
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh wow what an episode this was. So many moments left me squirming in my seat and the macaron licking they did when they were getting closer and closer I was just going oh nononononono~

All in good fun though and I love the part JJH was squirting the horseradish into YJS's mouth. Also I thought the guys would figure out the production crew's trick after getting fooled with the "Luwak Coffee" but I guess instant powder Naengmyun tastes pretty good as well? ^_^

936kpio
No Avatar
[ * ]
Bollocks
Jul 31 2013, 12:02 AM
So many moments left me squirming in my seat and the macaron licking they did when they were getting closer and closer I was just going oh nononononono~
Heeheehee, I know:)

--Also, for some of the members,
*JunHa always plays well with his "feminine" side, and is funny;
*--For me, (when they do dress up like this), Myung Soo always comes across with the latent quality of the (unassming/unselfconscious/content) "Prettiest" girl; and I think he has a pretty mouth/lips in general.
*Hong Chul was funny with his dancing, in the beginning, and staying in the focus of the camera
*--I think Hyung Don has the cutest eyes; and his (unexpected, last) expression (with the lip) was hilarious when the camera went around one-by-one at the table, for their "cute" shots.

figarofigaro
No Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think their staff must have anticipated that the members wouldn't think that they would pull the same trick twice. I thought the same thing myself.

The macarons part was really... ick... lol.

I don't know if I'm the only girl here but the parody of makeup tutorials absolutely killed me. It was so on point. Hong Chul is cut out for that kind of stuff lol.

And every time I see Haha in drag, I get impressed! He would make a pretty girl actually.

ReinSora
No Avatar
[ * ]
I love this episode. especially when they were talking about their wife... hahahahaha

ysabelle_lin
No Avatar
[ * ]
can i ask a link where i can watch episode 260, 264 and 265 of infinity challenge? I apologize as i an a newbie here. I am still trying to figure out how this works. I appreciate any reply.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · IC Specific Episode Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply