Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jun Jin Thread; Official Jun Jin Thread
Topic Started: Jan 30 2011, 09:39 PM (10,512 Views)
lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Official Jun Jin Thread

Posted Image

Name: Park Choong Jae (Jun Jin)
DOB: 1980 Aug 19th
Height/Weight : 182cm / 75kg
Blood Type : B Type
Family Relation : Oldest of 3 siblings (one younger sister & brother)
Agency : JF Story Entertainment
School : Kyonggi University
Debut: 1998 Haegyulsa with Shinhwa
Now serving the military as a public service worker (commuting soldier)

Credits:DDDsubbers and Ckcjms
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

revolution
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When is he coming out of the military?

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
Late 2011 by the looks of it, can't find an exact date thou

revolution
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I hope he can make a cameo appearance or appear for one or two episodes in the near future.

It will be interesting to see how the members will react if he does make an appearance. Especially Haha and Gil.

stegosa
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
i love this handsome-silly-funny-man, for god sake.

kremcream
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
junjin should be back from the military soon right? assuming he would return to IC, what's everyone's opinion about him rejoining IC?

sunny_dance
No Avatar
Infinity Church Of Jae Suk Bishop
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wow, two years already! well, to be really honest, i don't miss him much. he was a wallflower, didn't seem like a good fit for the show. but i'm down for a cameo if shinhwa was ever to appear again lol.

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yeah i don't really miss him, especially with Gil, who despite his recent nickname of being "The naturally born unfunny guy" adds much more flair and fun to the show than Jun Jin did.

It seems weird, when Haha was in national service, they would mention him every other week but Jun Jin has only ever been mentioned once or twice and mainly as a way to tease Gil when he first joined.

I think the staff will definitely call him up, but i also don't think Jun Jin will accept, the stakes are much higher now and the burden on him will be massive, i just don't think he will join the show permanently again

kremcream
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
yeah, i thought JJ would throw off the balance they already have on the show (but then again IC is pretty good at adjusting to change?). Maybe it's the pressure of being on IC, but he was always funnier in other variety shows.

Despite Gil being called the 'unfunny guy', i actually find his efforts to be funny quite endearing because you can feel him trying his best :)

I'm also down with the Shinhwa cameo, that couple of episodes were hilarious.

ochayang
No Avatar
[ * ]
I like Jun Jin Oppa. is he will be join IC soon? I hope he is... :D

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
Jun Jin and the staff have stated that he doesn't plan to join IC.

He might show up as a special guest in a sport-related special thou

piyo.pon.pon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Figured that would be the case since Junjin's group Shinhwa will be having a comeback soon in March. He must be busy right now preparing for that.

But I would love to see Shinhwa's members appearing at the show again ! Last time it was hilarious how PMS was so obsessed with Eric. And recently he was doing it to G-Dragon! I sense a pattern here ! lol

mrblue
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
i think he can not become comedian..i prefer haha so much..peace

judyalta
No Avatar
[ * ]
He should come back, or just be a guest on the show it would be epic if Shinhwa came on the show again LOL

dhtpdyd1000
No Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I was never a huge fan of Jun Jin but he worked hard in IC. He was the ace and leader in Aerobic and he occasionally had funny moments. His funniest moment was was he was imitating Park Myung Soo's aerobic moves. Now that was funny.

I'm kind of disappointed that he didn't make an appearance after the military service... It would have been nice...

brownie
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
for junjin fans, I think he will never join IC again, since now he's busy wit his group Shinhwa, and now they also have their own program called Shinhwa Broadcast. Anyone interested in junjin can download the subbed episode in http://z3.invisionfree.com/Shinhwa_Forever/index.php?

And, he is one of the funniest and he has the most reaction between their group member. As i recalled, he said he was in depression at the time before his military service, so it was when he did IC, maybe that's why he was not as funny as he is now

summer18
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
he is also one of the good looking member in the IC and i would like him to come back to this show, its gonna be fun

giamuffin
No Avatar
[ * ]
he is funny in shinhwa broadcast!!

marthana
No Avatar
[ * ]
Junjin's sense of variety never fails to entertain me

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Member Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply