Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Haha Thread; Official Haha Thread
Topic Started: Jan 30 2011, 09:39 PM (36,519 Views)
lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Official Haha Thread

Posted Image
Name:Haha (Ha Dong Hoon)
DOB: 1979 August 20th
Height/Weight: 172cm / 60kg
Blood Type: B Type
Agency: Big Foot Entertainment
School: Daejin University Theatre and Film Course Graduated, Dongdae College Masters Course
Debut: 2001 Hip Hop Group "Jikiri"
Currently Appearing : Infinity Challenge (MBC), Running Man (SBS)

Credits:DDDsubbers and Ckcjms
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=muhan...830&page=2&bbs=

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
remember last week episode when Haha was on the subway.. the guy has uploaded the photos.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

http://gallog.dcinside.com/ezezchan

rustyhong
No Avatar
JHD's Orange Gang Of Silver Cutlassfish Suits
[ *  *  *  * ]
Clap Clap. Amazed on how you can find all this pictures!

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
hahaha.. I found some baby Haha photos from Ha Julie's cyworld.. so credit goes to his sister.. :D

he was a fat baby..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

with his mom and his sister..
Posted Image
Posted Image

she also posted this (what is this?)
Posted Image

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
It's an award for good behavior, getting high grades and being a model student for others.

From the Korean Junior Chamber

I also remember seeing that photo of Haha in Hanbok during an IC episode =D

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
wow.. he must be a good son..
if im not wrong, Haha got his master degree.. right?

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yeah i believe he has a Master's Degree in Performing Arts and Movies.

Still doesn't necessarily mean he is smart in everything thou =D

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
hahaha... i believe so...

I was actually surprised he couldn't spell 'STRESS' correctly.. lol..
but still i guess he did that for entertainment purpose(?)..

sunny_dance
No Avatar
Infinity Church Of Jae Suk Bishop
mochi.yam you're amazing. =]

LB, mocking his intelligence are you? true though hahaha. =D

@ the first pic. though he's grown, he still has the same expression in certain angles when on camera lol. *steals for my avatar*

Kim Oak Jung looks really pretty in that picture btw.

sunny_dance
No Avatar
more family photos, credit Haha's twitter.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

he kinda resembles his mother hahaha. =D

bebear
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
lol so cute!
he resembles his mom a lot =]

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
more from Ha Julie's CY

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thanks for the photos =D

i think this is the first time i've seen where Haha's Father is shown.

It's amazing how little Haha has changed in appearence

@sunny_dance

ahaha not mocking, just stating a fact since i've seen a few people on Korean sites use that as an excuse to say quizzes on the show are scripted. =)

Probably some exaggeration to it, but how many Koreans would actually know that the e in e-mail stands for electronic, i have a few English speaking friends that don't know that ^^"

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
Posted Image

what's this article about? http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/Show.asp?IDX=1783679

His restaurant officially opens.. congratulation and best of luck for Haha.. :D

Posted Image

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
I'll have the stuff here translated tommorow once we get ep138 out and i do some of my long overdue homework ^^"

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
Alright take your time LB :)
looking forward for it..

sunny_dance
No Avatar
it seems that he's comparing IC and RM via google translator if that counts lol. ^^"

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
For the article, i'll just translate Haha's quotes since they are the most important elements of it

"Running Man" is my Mother's Maiden Home and "Infinity Challenge" is my Father's Maiden Home.

At my Mother's home i want to act like a child and at my Father's home i want to look mature.

Of course i love both programs but both programs have a slightly different character.

In "Infinity Challenge", The Competition between the members is fierce and dramatic whereas in "Running Man" the mood is really bright.
Here (Running Man) even if i mess around a bit, there is stronger sense of being comforted and covering up for me.

Regarding Yoo Jae Suk

He is quite a smart MC, it feels like he has the natural talent of being able to grasp what his own role should be in 2 different shows.
Since his personality is one that really cares for the people that appear on the shows, the mood in the shows is always really good

And the flowers at Haha's Restaurant Opening

For time reasons, i'll just do the IC related ones (And the Yoona one since it's soo popular)

Yoona (SNSD):

If you become highly successful then lets go to a deserted island together. (They say this is a reference to the recent RM episode with Yoona)

Jung Hyung Don:

Crazy Sense Of Presence, Kaewhadong Orange Gang (Look in the Glossary Thread in the IC Forum for meaning)
Hey Haha, Talk like Me (Talk as in, when you say stuff on shows)

Taeho PD:

TEO, who didn't know how big $3 million was
Hey Haha~! Earn a lot of money~!

Park Myung Soo:

The weather Tomorrow will be clear!
Weather bureau Park Myung Soo

Infinity Challenge
MBC Infinity Challenge
The World's Shortest Sseo~(CEO) Haha

The other flowers are here
http://tabris530.tistory.com/241?srchid=II...74DB1CBF2120F9C

and here

http://anythingproject.tistory.com/92?srch...44DB3DD6E3FD499

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
Thank you LB.. :D
LOl at Park Myungsoo's msg.

Haha's Restaurant.
I guess the guy who uploaded this videos was the guys who made the graffiti. (?)
http://vimeo.com/22732114
http://vimeo.com/22548120

It's really good graffiti.. :)

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
Haha's recent tweet..
Since this has nothing related with IC.. I will just post it here..

Quote:

전.. 욕 안먹을려고 열심히한적없습니다

열심히하는건 당연한거죠..
이유없이 사람이 싫어지는건 흠..저도 이해합니다...이해할께요!! 하지만 쫓아다니면서 생각없이 말하진않죠...비판은 달게받지만 이유없는 비난은 그냥 묵살입니다.. 티비에서 나오는 캐릭터.. 어느정도는 일상에서의 모습이 반영되는건 인정합니다만..그게 전부이진 않겠죠?(그럼 그게 33살의 행동이겠어요?막되먹은 돌아이죠ㅠㅠ) 제가 할수있는건 그냥 묵묵히 제역할에 최선을 다할뿐입니다!물론 노력과 자기개발이 동반되야겠죠!(다웃기고 다잘하면 다 유재석이게요?ㅋ) 언젠간 아실거라는 기대와함께! 모르셔도 괜찮다 더열심히한다!라는 맘으로요!!내가 남을 평가하는순간 나도 누군가에게 평가받습니다.. 내가 정확하면 정확할수록.. 내가 몰상식하면 몰상식할수록!!콩심은데 콩나고 팥심은데 팥나겠지요..이미 제 맘은 뭉툭해져 웬만한거에 찔려선 막..아프진않아요..(사실 속은 상하지만..)이렇게 어느정도의 내성이 생긴 동료들 후배들 선배님들보면서 가슴아프지만요..쨋든!!최선을 다하겠습니다!!!여러분 사탕합니다!! 먼길 와주신 어린동생들 항상응원해주시는 나의 동반자트윗친구들! 귀찮게 팔로우했다 욕하고 언팔하는 부지런한분들!!모두 사탕합니다!!

translation by @shinbiz http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/shinbiz/~Pv1a4

Quote:

I.. Have never worked hard just to avoid criticism. Of course you have to work hard.. Hating someone for no reason hm.. I understand too... I will understand!! But I don't follow them around and tell them everything on my mind... I welcome criticism but I will just ignore attacks.. The characters on TV.. I admit that they reflect some of my original personality but.. it doesn't show everything, right? (You think that's how a real 33 year old would act? That would be an impolite crazy person T_T) The one thing I can do is work hard in my place! Of course it must come together with effort and self-improvement! (If everyone can make others laugh and are good at everything, everyone would be Yoo Jaesuk LOL) With the expectation that one day you will know! And even if you don't it doesn't matter I'll just work harder! Once I start judging others I start to be judged by others also.. The more exact I am.. The more senseless I am!! As I sow, so shall I reap.. My heart is already pretty blunt so it doesn't really.. hurt when I'm poked.. (Though I do feel bad..) I feel sad seeing how my colleagues, juniors, and seniors have developed a level of immunity to this stuff.. But anyway!! I'll do my best!!! I luve everyone!! My young dongsaengs who have come a long way for me, and my fellow Twitter friends who always cheer for me! Also those diligent people who follow me, swear at me, then unfollow me!! I luve you all!! You're probably tired of this line but all of us, we will never die!!!!

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
yay! dodged a bullet there, would have hated having to translate that massive chunk of text ^^"
i was wondering why a Shinwha fan club would translate that and then noticed that Eric from Shinwha initiated the conversation.

anyway regarding the text, Haha and Gil seems to be getting a lot of flak lately, it's excessive at times, you should see how many comments Gil gets in EVERY SINGLE IC news article, and it's always the same people posting the same thing (Gil should leave etc etc)

I swear Korea has some of the worst internet culture of any country, it's like everyone in Korea subscribes to the 4chan ideology of internet use.

sheena
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
oh this is why HaHa tweet this day is so long...poor HaHa..
Posted Image

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
I dont get why they hate Haha.. He is entertaining and doing so well (for me and maybe you guys too)..
Just wondering what's actually their comments to Haha?

sunny_dance
No Avatar
Thanks for the full tweet Mochi.yam =)

Netizens will never be pleased. They always find a way to nitpick (to death) at every single thing imaginable. >:<

Good for Haha for brushing it off and carrying on as usual lol. Yeah he can be loud, obnoxious, and childish but whatever.. I find it funny and entertaining. I can't imagine IC without Haha or Gil, that would be a tragedy if they were ever to leave (like that's gonna happen anyway lol).

indybaggio
Member Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh I read this today from ShinBiz tweets, love how Haha & Eric cheering up each other...
It was a great response from Haha to brush off hateful comments.
I don't get it, too, why they hate Haha. He's one of my favorites in IC & RM
I love Haha, he's funny and entertaining, he makes IC & RM so refreshing with his funny comment & acts.

If some netizens don't like him, they should just be cool about it, not posting some hateful comments, hey everyone has their own roles to play and everyone has their own favorites just don't attack someone with hateful remarks...

indybaggio
Member Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This is the translations from ShinBiz about Eric & Haha tweets

ERIC: There aren't many men who are as serious, diligent, truthful, and humorous as Ha Donghoon at our age. People who make others laugh at them aren't doing it for themselves. Why would they work hard to make others laugh if it makes themselves look funny? Of course since it's their job, there are money-related reasons behind it, but those who decide in the first place to walk that path are good people who have good hearts, and just to make others happy and joyful. Those of you who criticize Ha Donghoon without a reason. Take your time and compare carefully the life of Ha Donghoon you're criticizing, and your own. You're the one that's doing the criticizing, but who's the one groveling? Ps. Haroro, remember what I said in Germany? You are our generation's next Yoo Jaesuk, Kang Hodong. Take for yourself all of Jaesuk-hyung's softness and kindness, and Hodong-hyung's strength and momentum! And later when we make our comeback, help us out. Peace! RT (HaHa) I.. Have never worked hard just to avoid criticism. Of course you have to work hard.. Hating someone for no reason hm.. I understand too... I will understand!! But I don't follow them around and tell them everything on my mind... I welcome criticism but I will just ignore attacks.. The characters on TV.. I admit that they reflect some of my original personality but.. it doesn't show everything, right? (You think that's how a real 33 year old would act? That would be an impolite crazy person T_T) The one thing I can do is work hard in my place! Of course it must come together with effort and self-improvement! (If everyone can make others laugh and are good at everything, everyone would be Yoo Jaesuk LOL) With the expectation that one day you will know! And even if you don't it doesn't matter I'll just work harder! Once I start judging others I start to be judged by others also.. The more exact I am.. The more senseless I am!! As I sow, so shall I reap.. My heart is already pretty blunt so it doesn't really.. hurt when I'm poked.. (Though I do feel bad..) I feel sad seeing how my colleagues, juniors, and seniors have developed a level of immunity to this stuff.. But anyway!! I'll do my best!!! I luve everyone!! My young dongsaengs who have come a long way for me, and my fellow Twitter friends who always cheer for me! Also those diligent people who follow me, swear at me, then unfollow me!! I luve you all!! You're probably tired of this line but all of us, we will never die!!!!

ERIC: Yes that's right. We've been caught Haroro!!! Ahhhh! RT (Fan->HaHa, Eric) You're both so funny when you're tweeting with each other but perhaps when you meet in person you can't even start a conversation because it feels so awkward LOLOLOL

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
We should have a discussion like this for Gil as well.

The poor guy gets about 100 times more complaints than Haha gets and he only gets complaints about Infinity Challenge.

Haha on the other hand, doesn't get too many complaints about what he does on IC, it's mostly about what he does on RM, which is kinda stupid considering he plays the same role on both shows, but i won't let logic get in the way of the complainers

sheena
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
yeah...Gil did have a lot of harsh comment slike he mention in ep 213..
Posted Image

sunny_dance
No Avatar
Ummm... anyone know where I can find the Sticky Rice Cake song? ^^"
I remembered a few tweets ago that it was going to be released.

VandalIce
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Here's the link.....
http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam/index.php?showtopic=204
뿅!!

sunny_dance
No Avatar
lol maybe i misinterpreted the tweet, but i thought it meant the the actual song was being released. no? ^^"

nvm, found it upped on YT. =D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VorNln2R3c[/YOUTUBE]

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
I'll just leave this here for a bit...

http://www.mediafire.com/?05wiwx87maao010

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
Haha tweeted

내일 저.. 미니레게앨범 쟈켓을 찍어요!! 노래는 쿤타&뉴올리언즈의 "로사"를 리메이크하는데요!! 로사를 찾고있어요! 저의 로사가 되어주실분없나요?? 내일 한시간만 투자해주시면 괜찮은데! 알흠다운 로사가 되어 주실분을 찾아요! 장난 절대사절!

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
Tomorrow...I'm taking photos for the cover of my Mini Reggae Album!! The song is remake of Koonta & Nuoliunce's "Rosa"!! I am looking for Rosa! Isn't there someone that will be my Rosa? It will be good if you could just invest an hour of your time tomorrow! I am looking for the person that will the lovely Rosa! Absolutely no jokes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Member Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: