Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Noh Hong Chul Thread; Official Noh Hong Chul Thread
Topic Started: Jan 30 2011, 09:38 PM (14,821 Views)
lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Official Noh Hong Chul Thread

Posted Image
Name: Noh Hong Chul
DOB: 1979 March 31st
Height / Weight : 180cm/75kg
Blood Type: O Type
Family Relation: Youngest of 2 Brothers
Agency: Free Agent
School : Hongik Univeristy Mechanical Engineering
Debut: M.NET DR.No's Kin Road Side
Currently Appearing : Infinity Challenge(MBC), Imagination Battle (KBS2), Noh Hong Chul's ChinChin (MBC FM Radio, daily), Heroines (SBS)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=muhan...830&page=2&bbs=

taegoon
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
he is really cool...love him in heroes he3 :)

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
Posted Image

revolution
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He's such an amazing fraudster. I like it when he does it to the members. Makes the game much more interesting to watch.

sheena
Member Avatar
I read the article that show NHC is going to have a surgery. Is it real? Why do IC guys laughing about that?
Posted Image

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
He's getting surgery for a Anal fistula.

He had to get surgery for it before and it's classified as one of those "Embarrassing" injuries that people don't like mentioning.

It's not too serious so it's fine =)

sheena
Member Avatar
from City Hunter drama :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

revolution
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow. You've got sharp eyes. I've watched the drama a couple times and didn't even notice that.

sheena
Member Avatar
I will look around if I'm not just focus to the main actor lol :D
Posted Image

plurals
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
NHC was a member of 1n2d right? How did he decide to quit 1n2d and what was the reaction back then? He quit early on and the ratings weren't as monstrous as it eventually became then, but I'm sure there was some sort of reaction. Did he ever mention this in interviews afterwards? He was on YJS and KHD flagship(?) shows at the same time, which is amazing. Also I can't imagine anyone having the superhuman strength to do both heavyweight shows. NHC especially, with his brand of manic energy, he'd burn out.

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yep he was, Noh Hong Chul was actually a part of the member list for the program that was prior to 1N2D and he just naturally moved over to 1N2D when they changed.

Not much of a reaction from what i remember, he wasn't that popular and neither was the show. People just kind of assumed it was part of the process of the show getting itself stabilised and didn't really think much of it

Frankly thou, NHC doesn't really suit KHD's style of programs. 1N2D was actually probably the last time the two ever worked with each other (Might have been the first time as well but can't remember if he guested on one of KHD's show prior to that or not.)

Ji Sang Ryul was also a part of 1N2D as well and he was actually the one that was responsible for the dog during the early parts of the show... actually if you think about it, 1N2D has gone through a large amount of member changes.

mrblue
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
hahaha he is my fav member..the master of the cheating

freaksphinx
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
first time i watch him is at reality show heroes, his thinking skill is great no wonder that he namely as a master of cheating

alexandra1094
No Avatar
[ * ]
i wonder, how this joke about Hong Chul being Russian began? because i'm Russian and don't really see any resemblances))

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
It began because of his yellow hair and facial hair, it started quite a while ago and he looked like this back when it started

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's an old reference that goes back to the fact that a lot of the blonde woman that came into the country and ended up marrying people in the countryside tended to be from the old Soviet bloc (Not the case now but it's a really old reference)

mariin
No Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
ohhh lol wow thanks for the info LB. I also wondered why he was always referred to as the foreign one

sabinaa
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hi everyone! :)
Noh Hong Chul is my favourite member of IC.

sabinaa
No Avatar
[ * ]
Latest News of Hong Chul

news :
Noh Hong Chul Reveals Details About His Incident of 2008 (May 5, 2012)

Noh Hong Chul reveals story behind his assault case ( May 4 , 2012 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hong Chul is the program coordinator of 'I Am a Singer 2' .

wemic3420
No Avatar
[ * ]
If thi(th) i(th) Noh Hong Chul appreciation thread, then let me introduce my(th)elf a(th) a new (th)hipper becau(th)e we're the (th)ame - lucky and crazy!!!! NHC fan(th) can of cour(th)e decipher my me(th th)age

Scha14
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
he's one of my favorite members, he is very handsome, very funny, and very narcissistic :rolleyes:

sabinaa
No Avatar
[ * ]
Comedian Noh Hong Chul sheds tears opening up about his character on ”„Infinity Challenge”¦

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/comedian-no...inity-challenge

:(

03Popstar
No Avatar
JHD's Orange Gang Of Silver Cutlassfish Suits
[ *  *  *  * ]
is Hong Chul pronounces S to Th on purpose, just for the show or he just can't say the S word?

Hong Chul at Leessang + YB press conference

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
I've actually watched a few old episodes and he definitely has a problem pronouncing that sharp "s" sound. It definitely wasn't as severe before he made it into a character but it was clearly there before

Mochi.yam
Member Avatar
Haha's Reporting Team
credit: DC IC

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hongchul nail art

Posted Image

custard
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
really admired him from Heroes

dhtpdyd1000
No Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Korea's craziest Dol+I, The F1, Korea's best Con-artist, and absolutely the best worst dancer in history! This guy has my respect. He is so terrible at keeping the beat but he survived through Sports Dancing, Rowing, Aerobic, and all the music related episodes. I don't know how he did it but props to you, Mr. Noh.

Notice I said Con-artist, not Conman. He is so good at it to the point it is an art. He will con his way out of anything. He's just that good. He's Korea's Loki the Trickster.

Deep inside him, he is a kind man who really cares about IC members. I saw it in 300th episode and numerous other episodes where he shed his tears... He acts evil but he's a good man deep down.

lydia11
No Avatar
[ * ]
I don't really like his character in IC :| But, truthfully I know that's only in front of camera..he is a kind man who really cares about others. In Heroes.. when he gave Noh Sa Yeon his present, ah I really moved. :)
And I'm really surprised to know he has 'clean character', especially his house.
Even for woman, that's really.. wow. :D

summer18
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
wah actually he is clever i never know that he is the student in Hongik Univeristy Mechanical Engineering, but as a comedian he quite funny as well

Khana
Member Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
My second favourite member
Posted Image
http://pmsro.wordpress.com/

zazawa
Member Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
Damn now Hong Chul hyung is gaining weight rapidly!

when he has a goal, HC hyung really work really hard for them!
Posted Image
Fany calling for you~

Khana
Member Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
cr wandu82 ins
Posted Image
Edited by Khana, May 8 2015, 04:44 AM.
Posted Image
http://pmsro.wordpress.com/

ICfan
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
I stumbled at few places that say NHC is not planning on returning to IC any time soon, please tell me is not true.
I mean what the hell happened, I understand he took a time off to repent for 'moving a car' but this is just too much.

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
In an interview he gave last month he said that he has no plans at the moment to return to television. He says that while he does like doing TV work but he is also interesting to a lot of other stuff and is currently contemplating what to do .

https://www.facebook.com/DDDFanclub/photos/a.560637283964698.141374.297172356977860/1066352410059847/?type=1&theater

ICfan
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Thank you for the response, but I still don't understand why he wouldn't want to return to the show that he was part of for 10 years, is there really so much pressure from k-netizens, that it could jeopardize the show with his return. You would have thought that after 10 years this show should have some sort of stability and could take a stand against those claims.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Member Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: