Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your banner is too huge.
Topic Started: Apr 17 2011, 12:28 AM (6,442 Views)
dioxviad
No Avatar
[ * ]
This is a great forum, however It is my opinion, not fact, that the banner for the forum is too HUGE! Every time that I click a sub-forum link or anything else, I have to be jumped up to the top of the page. Is there a fix within the control panel for this? Or do I need to scroll down every time I change pages?

Make the banner a huge degree smaller, and move it to the left or right, that way the actual forum can be seen on the page at any given click.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll let our web designer decide on this one but it seems to be fine on my screen at my resolution (1680 by 1050)

Can't see any options in the control panel to change themes (Don't think it's supported on such a old version of IP.Board)

If you know how to use adblock or something similar then you can just block the image link so it doesn't show up (http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61/lushtealushtea/webtemp/dddweblogo.png)

dioxviad
No Avatar
[ * ]
Ok ill give that a shot, thanks for the subs!

sunny_dance
No Avatar
Infinity Church Of Jae Suk Bishop
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the banner is fine on my laptop as well at 1280 x 800 resolution. and yes, it appears at the top of each page when I click on a link, but i just scroll down no problem.

dreytus
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Agree. Frankly, the banner is well made. I give props to your web designer.

IMHO, i think he made it that way on purpose so you'll be forced to read the notice up top.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Error Report · Next Topic »
Add Reply