Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode 319; Me Vs Me
Topic Started: Mar 2 2013, 03:20 PM (3,715 Views)
lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Discuss Episode 319 - Me Vs Me

Posted Image

My greatest rival is myself! Myself from 2013 will win against myself from 2012! Infinity Challenge< The battle between me and myself>

# Healthy! Strong! Who is the king of self-maintenance?
A special we’ve waited a full year for. From the year 2012 to 2013, how have the Infinity Challenge members changed? The members received a full body check up a year ago at the recommendations of the production staff, however there was a special reason behind this? In 2013 they once again go in for a full body check up.

We check through every nook and cranny of the Infinity Challenge members and reveal all about their bodes! The checkup is done 100% exactly the same as before, so how has the 7 guy’s health changed from “Myself from 2012” and “Myself in 2013” and how do the members rank against each other in terms of who was the best at maintaining themselves? The God of Self-Maintenance and the members with a red alert over their health, who will they be?

Posted Image

# Myself from 2012, I will defeat you~!!
Without knowing any details, they begin their battles against themselves. Myself from last year was pretty decent but I’m even more amazing this year~! Starting from sit ups to standing long jumps, pull ups, 10m shuttle run, 100m sprint and the 400m relay. All these events will be used to test their various physical abilities.

They start the “Sit Ups” at the exact same time as myself from 2012. The battle against my year younger self, what will the results be?

I will jump much further than last year! The extremely tight jump battle, the standing jump test.

Last year result was 0, he’ll be level with last year even if he can’t do anything. If I can’t win then I will atleast go for laughs! The pull ups!

Use your agility and move the cups! The 10m shuttle run.
Agility, Stamina, Strength, use every single bit of your body!

The speed battle against myself from 2012, the 100m sprint and the race of cooperation, the 400m relay. The battles against myself continues on breathlessly!

Finally they enter into the final round, one of immense scale. Will Jae Suk be able to win against a battle against himself from 5 years ago?

Source:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/challenge...rogramGroupID=0

Full Size Preview Image:
http://i.imgur.com/SwjlUhN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kirRYTh.jpg
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

03Popstar
No Avatar
JHD's Orange Gang Of Silver Cutlassfish Suits
[ *  *  *  * ]
@LB I watched this episode and they showed a short clip of NHC crying in an old episode and I was wondering why he was crying...do you know what happen? is it because he is scared of needles?

and also what did Yoo Jae Suk say about Jung Jun Ha...?
YJS: 정준하 신체 나이 45세
Posted Image

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
It was a clip from the hypnosis section of the "Do whatever you want" special and Hong Chul was remembering how when he was young his mother said that they were going to go eat pork cutlets but instead ended up going to the doctors for an injection.

JS:Jung Jun Ha, Physical Age 45 Years Old (Repeated ad nauseum)

indybaggio
Member Avatar
Jjully Jjang's Minors
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hahaha... I never knew that NHC is afraid of needles... poor him....
YJS is daebakk!!! His fitness level is amazing.

ic_eve
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I already watch this episode, in the end of this episode there is a short trailer (hyung dong and haha in the hospital?) Which episode is that?? *my english is not good, sorry if my grammar is bad*

mudo
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
ic_eve
May 10 2013, 02:02 AM
I already watch this episode, in the end of this episode there is a short trailer (hyung dong and haha in the hospital?) Which episode is that?? *my english is not good, sorry if my grammar is bad*
That episode wasn't aired in the end.

I read somewhere that the episode was forced to be cancelled just because of Kim Eung Soo(actor who played the doctor role)'s appearance in it. Not sure how reliable the source is but KES did say something against MBC(about the shutdown of "Come & Play") during an interview around that time(when KJC was still the president of MBC).

Some say the episode was about IC's rating(you can hear the members saying something like "oh no, did it drop again?" etc) but then the rating was back to normal the next week and that's why the episode was cancelled.

Don't know what the truth is :/

ic_eve
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
It's too bad because that trailer looks interesting for me..btw thx for your explanation..

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
That's the first time i've seen any mention of that at all. Do you have a source for that?

htmdrm94
No Avatar
[ * ]
I'm sorry but i still new here...How to watch this actually??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · IC Specific Episode Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply