Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode 278; Myung Soo is 12 years old
Topic Started: Dec 3 2011, 05:14 AM (5,545 Views)
lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Discuss Episode 278 - Myung Soo is 12 years old

Posted Image

★”Infinity Challenge – Myung Soo is 12 Years Old”

A day is way too short when you are having fun. The days when you were happy as long as you had your street friends by your side. Back to the 80’s, the "Infinity Challenge" members go back to the days when they were 12 years old. Their fun day begins.

Extended Preview available at Soompi
http://www.soompi.com/news/preview-mbc-inf...e-dec-3-episode
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xerrocks
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Can't wait to see this! I always like when they pretend to be kids haha Reminds me of the old eps when they did something similar, but this is like the 12 year old kids version xD

revolution
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This episode reminds me of my childhood. Played 1 or 2 of the games before with slightly different rules.

Anyway, it was an enjoyable episode. Can't wait for the continuation next week.

Bollocks
Member Avatar
Infinity Church Of Jae Suk Bishop
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So many games they played that I've never heard of or seen before, probably a korean or 80s thing. Probably the only game I've played is the eraser game. :P Amazing how much YJS knows about cars, sounded like he was a walking encyclopedia on 70s and 80s cars. :D

There is a preview at the end where Haha goes against Hong Chul... looks like some kind of team battle with them 2 as leaders...should be exciting!

seungeunlee
No Avatar
[ * ]
I love in the Park Myung Soo is 12 year old segment when they are in the streets being all childish.
The jokes were just hilarious and I loved how they were calling each other the weirdest names >w<

The games they played were hilarious as well!

Victoria
Member Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
I swear, they have the best job on Earth. Yes it's challenging, but who else gets to act like a kid and get paid for it?! ^__^

sheena
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Myung Soo really have fun when plays those games. :D
the fight between HaHa and Hong Chul? i'm eager to watch that!
Posted Image

lucky07
No Avatar
[ * ]
is there subs for this ep? haha

Hillary
No Avatar
[ * ]
Where can I watch this with engsub? Thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · IC Specific Episode Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply