Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Download Of Raw Videos
Topic Started: Oct 4 2010, 11:08 AM (10,690 Views)
yourox22
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hi, I am unsure if I created a topic and the right thread, but I was wondering if there was other avenue for download of the raw videos such that I can use the softsub. I have been using am-addiction site for the downloads but it only has episodes after 150.

I cannot even find previous episodes except for some on Kpopella. I was wondering if the team is considering uploading raw videos to complement the subs for episodes the subbed before 150?

More importantly, Kpopella previous episodes are hosted on clubbox, a korean site that requires username and id which requires Korean identity pin or something like that. I think it is better if the team kindly accepts the idea to upload it on universal sites such as megaupload.

Thank you very much and just a suggestion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've moved this to the Question and Answer Thread and i'll probably pin this thread as well

For episodes below EP150
Since DKYang has kindly released all the links that were hosted on Aigo Media and has allowed people to share them

We will be offering those links here for the time being

For episodes that are not on the link list and it is an episode we plan to cover, we will provide alternative download options when we release a soft sub that requires it

i'll post the links in a pinned thread in this forum section

fishbane10
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
anybody know where I can download ep 136??
DDD already subbed it but I cannot find the raw vid in megaupload..
It's not even in this thread :
http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam/index.php?showtopic=79

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
I've updated the thread above with the EP136 links

fishbane10
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Thanks you!!
DDD subbers fighting!!

kihn
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi, anybody know where I can find episode 141 raw video? :D

rayevang
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@kihn
it's in the link just a couple of posts on top....

kihn
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
@ rayevang : I'm seeing 4 ep. 140 files but no ep. 141 on this link. I'll try downloading them maybe one of them is suppose to be ep. 141. -thanks :D

deva
No Avatar
[ * ]
guys, I need some help here. Is anybody know in what episode "PD Proect special"? I saw the footage in ep135 and it interest me...
anyone knows? please tell me. Thx.

ICfan
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi, i am looking for a raw SAN version of the episode 189-190(the boxing special), i have downloaded like 3 different versions already, like Alpha for example and a few others but the softsubs still being unsynchronised, if anyone knows where i can get a correct version of the raw ep189-190(a SAN version probably) please let me know, would much appreciate it. :)

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
http://b-aigo.com/forum should have the SAN Version, if not i'll go make a new set to sync with the AM-Addiction RAWS later

ICfan
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
lordbordem
Jan 30 2011, 03:53 PM
http://b-aigo.com/forum should have the SAN Version, if not i'll go make a new set to sync with the AM-Addiction RAWS later

Thanks alot, they do indeed have SAN version there :D

evil-kesilla
No Avatar
[ * ]
lordbordem
Oct 11 2010, 08:23 PM
I've updated the thread above with the EP136 links

ok, I'm new here, and I know the topic I'm reading now is old, but I keep re-reading the posts and can't find the links to the eps you guys mention ... 0.o I'm confused .. please, a word of light here???

rayevang
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
we only provide the download links for the softsubs file

then you have to download the RAW video from external websites like AM-addicition, B-aigo, or kpopella etc.

only then can you play the subs properly

please read the FAQ
http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam/index.php?showtopic=18

linns11
No Avatar
[ * ]
hi... im looking for ep13 and 14 with mediafire download.... plzz plzz help.. tq.

laikabok
No Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks you!!

kihn
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi, anybody know where I can find a raw video of episode 186? I tried downloading from Kpopweb.net several times but the video doesn't work :unsure:

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
have you tried the other sites listed here?

http://dddfanclub.com/index.php?showtopic=108&st=0&#last

and also i've noticed kpopweb doesn't always have HANrel versions for their RAWs so they might not always match up with our subs.

kihn
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
thanks I found it :D

gardsten
No Avatar
[ * ]
Where can I download ep 215 etc? Cuz i've been using am-addiction to download IC episodes. But now it wont work anymore :(

aliceinw0nderland
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Does anyone else have the same problem? Megaupload is not working.

mdxinfinite
No Avatar
JHD's Orange Gang Of Silver Cutlassfish Suits
[ *  *  *  * ]
i'm not sure if anyone tried this yet, but i just went to kpopella for the vid for episode 218, and the link is not right for it anymore.........is there another way i can find the video? please and thank you

thanh2008
No Avatar
[ * ]
megaupload got sued gg i haven't dl-ed all the IC episodes T_T""""

diditar9
No Avatar
[ * ]
i'm newbie and i trying to download all the videos but the link doesn't exist.. where i can download the video? please help me.. T____T

klee020
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Thank you thank you!

NunMak
No Avatar
JHD's Orange Gang Of Silver Cutlassfish Suits
[ *  *  *  * ]
diditar9
Feb 4 2012, 02:46 PM
i'm newbie and i trying to download all the videos but the link doesn't exist.. where i can download the video? please help me.. T____T

Check the other pinned threads in this forum, they have active links for the episodes.

mannypanda
No Avatar
[ * ]
Can't download 164,169,210 and 270 T_T

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Questions and Answers · Next Topic »
Add Reply