Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (28/02/2016) - Episode 44 Drama Making Special - Next Subtitle Release (March) - EP30 (Kimchi Making Special)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Torrent
Topic Started: Jan 25 2012, 08:57 PM (3,222 Views)
Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
When i try to download the videos for the subbed ones, my torrent say invalid because of bencoding. Help me please anyone
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Which file are you trying to open in your torrent program? the bencoding error means you aren't loading the right file into your torrent program

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
http://z7.invisionfree.com/DDDteam/index.php?showtopic=32

This is the one that I want to download. I just click the link that you have stated. When i press download that bencode thing came out.

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
That's just the subtitle file and not the torrent file.

You need to actually get the video torrent from somewhere else.

Here is a torrent with all the episodes of IC in it

http://www.mediafire.com/?grxfqjac6uyutu1

You can just pick the EP200 episode file in this case.

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
Wow thats soo big. It will take very very long for me to download it. Any other ideas? Cant i download it one by one

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
Your torrent program should allow you to pick one episode to download at a time.

Check the guides for your torrent program

bluebells177
No Avatar
[ * ]
omg! I just want to say, THANK YOU lordbordem!!!!! You're the best~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not very good with computers and stuff. What I know is im using Bit Torrent

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
I tried clicking dont download to the rest of the episodes except for ep 200. Is this the one with eng sub? Because I already have the RAW one

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
The file you are downloading from this torrent is just the video file, the video without the subtitles.

Then you download the subtitles from the original link you gave and follow these instructions to watch them
http://dddfanclub.com/index.php?showforum=3

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
I must download that link after i download the video is it? Coz i tried downloading it before the video finish downloading and it still says the bencode thing

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
No you don't download the subtitle file using the torrent program, once you get the download from your original link, that's it. That is the subtitle file. The file that is named [DDD IC Subs]InfinityChallenge.E200.100530.SDTV.XviD-HAN.ass that you get from our subtitle thread is the subtitle file.

You then rename this file to the same name as the video file you downloaded, put both files in the same folder and play them in the media player we recommed in the FAQ

Read through the FAQ posted here
http://dddfanclub.com/index.php?showforum=3

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
When i download it, its already under the torrent thing and i dont understand

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
Now i have downloaded both the video and torrent, rename it. tried to play it but still no subtitles

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
You mean subtitle file right?
This one specifically http://www.box.net/shared/055e2uylt7

Which video player are you using? Have you tried using the VLC media player method described in the FAQ? Does the video play properly even without the subs? Are both files in the same folder?

Need more details to help you out

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
Its played under window media player. what is vlc? the subtitle is also open under window media player. it is played properly.

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
The video that i downloaded the name is 무한도전.E200.200회특집 1탄.100529. i rename is subtitle to that just like it is stated. but still cannot

sheena
Member Avatar
The Myung Soo Devil Church Member
Could you try to shorten the name of the vid like "E200.avi" and then rename the sub "E200.ass" ?
Posted Image

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
Tried that already. But still nothing happens.

Xerrocks
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
It's not working because you're using Windows Media Player, which doesn't work with soft subtitles I believe. The best way to watch them is to go here: http://dddfanclub.com/index.php?showtopic=304 and follow the instructions under "Requirements" and download Media Player Classic as well one of the codec packs listed there. Hope that helps!

bronte
No Avatar
JHD's Orange Gang Of Silver Cutlassfish Suits
[ *  *  *  * ]
also, once you start using a video player like Media Player Classic or VLC it's easier start the video with that program and then drag and drop the subtitle file into the video window rather than go through the effort of renaming the file and hoping it matches.

Yunmaggie
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
YES! i manage to solve the problem! Thank you soooooo much!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Questions and Answers · Next Topic »
Add Reply